About This Notice
We recognize the utmost importance of safeguarding your privacy and securing your personal information. This notice outlines our practices for handling your personal data, ensuring its security, the origins and methods of collection, and your rights pertaining to the information we hold about you.
This policy applies to interactions with us through online engagement, mobile applications, and interactions on our websites and social media platforms (referred to as "Services").
Who We Are
Throughout this policy, references to "we," "us," and "our" pertain to "Triple Eight Media Ltd" and our subsidiary entities.
Triple Eight Media Ltd and its subsidiaries are dedicated to upholding your privacy. When you provide information on our website, you can trust that it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Our policies may be updated from time to time, and we encourage you to periodically review this page to stay informed and satisfied with any changes.
Types of Personal Information We Hold
'Personal data' is defined under Data Protection Law and encompasses information that identifies an individual. By submitting information and/or continuing to use our Online Facilities, you consent to our use of your personal data as outlined below.
The information we may collect includes:
- Details you provide, such as your name, address, birthdate, contact information, and any feedback you provide to us via phone, email, post, or social media.
- Information related to the services we offer you, including the products and services you have received, payments made, product usage, etc.
- Information required for evaluating your eligibility for products/services, such as employment details, financial status, identification documentation, insurance, criminal and medical history, and details about additional parties involved.
- Communication details and interactions you have with us, including opened emails and links clicked, helping us improve our service based on your preferences.
Our Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
Processing your personal information requires a legal basis. Our various legal bases include:
- Consent: We process your data based on your specific consent for certain purposes.
- Legitimate Interests: Data processing necessary for our business operations, balanced against your interests and rights.
- Contractual Performance: Data processing necessary to provide our products and services.
- Prevention of Fraud: Processing data to prevent fraud and money laundering.
- Vital Interests: Data processing to protect life.
- Public Information: Processing personal information already made public.
- Legal Claims: Processing data for legal claims or during court proceedings.
- Legal Obligation: Processing data to comply with legal requirements.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We employ your personal information in a range of ways, depending on your interactions with us. Failure to provide necessary information may hinder interaction. Use of services through Online Facilities may require specific information. Accuracy of provided information ensures personalized service during inquiries.
We utilize your data for the following main purposes:
- Delivering products and services:
- Personalization: Sending promotional emails regarding products, offers, or information we think you might find appealing.
- Legitimate Interests: Providing renewal information to ensure ongoing quality service.
- Enquiries: Using your provided information to understand your needs and improve services.
- Initial Credit Search: Conducting a "soft search" to protect your credit score.
Who We Share Your Information With
We share your personal information in specific cases with associated companies to provide personalized services. Shared entities include:
- Finance partners and supplying dealers: Discussing applications and agreements.
- Credit reference agencies: Checking credit status and assessing suitability.
- Scheme providers: Managing accounts and processing payments.
- Social media providers: Engaging with you on social media.
- Third-party vendors: Maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Professional advisors: Seeking legal or consulting advice.
- Review and comments collection companies: Collecting feedback.
- Data transfer platforms: For application processing and signatures.
- Sharing Details: Sharing information with other brokers for new vehicle agreements.
- Data transfers outside Canada: Ensuring proper protection when sharing data with non-Canadian organizations.
Under data protection laws, you have rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: Requesting access to your personal information.
- Update and Amend: Correcting or updating your personal data.
- Restrict Processing: Opting out of certain communications.
- Close Account/Delete Data: Requesting account closure and data deletion.
- Obtain and Reuse: Porting your data to another service.
- Object: Objecting to specific data processing.
- Automated Decision Making: Understanding and challenging automated decisions.
- Consent Withdrawal: Withdrawing previously given consent.
- Complaints: Contacting the Information Commissioner's Office with concerns.
We use Google AdWords, Facebook, TikTok Remarketing tracking cookies to tailor ads to your interests. You have opt-out options for these networks.
To exercise your rights or raise concerns, contact us:
By Email: [email protected]